230th Anniversary events of Shipwreck of HMS Sirius on Norfolk Island are being held in March 2020 .
HMS Sirius Week Norfolk Island Package includes:
- Return flights from Sydney and Brisbane to Norfolk Island
- Seven nights accommodation (double – twin share – single – triple and quad available)
- Half Day Norfolk Island Tour
- Special HMS Sirius lunch with heritage speakers
- Visit all the Norfolk Island Museums and Research Centre
- Historic Cemetery visit showcasing the 1st Settlement headstones and the old burial ground
- Saving the Souls of the shipwreck HMS Sirius 1790
- Tour of old Sydney Town of the first settlement
- Norfolk Island First Settlement Heritage Dinner
- Tour of world heritage convict settlement of Kingston Town and explore the convict ruins of world heritage listed Kingston
- Norfolk Island Family History research zone
- Norfolk Island 1st Settlement History and Family History research resources and primary records including shipping records.
- Discover your ancestors land.
- HMS Sirius Norfolk Island tour bag
- Hire Care to explore beautiful Norfolk Island
- Personalised heritage and history holiday guide and much more
Step back in time and walk in the footsteps of your ancestors.
Contact us email email@example.com
Image above: The melancholy loss of HMS Sirius off Norfolk Island, showing HM Supply in the background, 19 March 1790, George Raper. National Library of Australia.